Christine's Personal Journey with Breast Cancer

I have been diagnosed with Stage II Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (Breast Cancer). My survivorship began on July 18, 2005. The tumor was 1.7cm, ER/PR+, HER2-NEU+. Cancer was present in 3 of 17 lymph nodes. Treatment consists of the following: Lumpectomies, Chemo (AC/T), Herceptin, Radiation & Hormone Therapy (Tamoxifen)

Thursday

This Captures What I'm Going Thru Perfectly

My Mom called me at 7:30am this morning, waking the household.. but after watching the story she wanted me to see.. it was well worth it.

Kelly Corrigan tells her Breast Cancer Survival story on the Today show.. I was captivated.

Below is a link to Kelly's website.. when looking through her pictures, in particular the one of the OR double doors and her thoughts of wanting her parents/husband, etc.. I had those SAME EXACT feelings..

Kelly really did a great job of documenting chemo.. I'll be able to confirm the radiation/herceptin treatments in the near future.. ;)

http://www.circusofcancer.org/index.html

Love,
~Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home